Home >> PRODUCTS >> LiDAR Sensor >> 2D LiDAR
The 2D LiDAR sensors developed by OLEI have two different versions according to the horizontal scanning angles:270° version and 360° version. The merits of OLEI's 2D LiDAR can be demonstrated by its compact structure, performance excellency, reliability, costs, and flexibility; it meets most basic requirements of industrial applications, and is an ideal sensor for low speed navigation. The 2D LiDAR can be used for applications such as robots, security and surveillance, industrial automation, and logistics, etc. The users can select different versions based on the functional requirements of collision avoidance or navigation.
- ▪LR-1BS is based on our proven 1B development platform to meet developed in the industrial and commercial industries for cost and size requirements
- ▪It can satisfy the vast majority need for mobile robots and automatic guided vehicles (AGV) for safe obstacle avoidance.
- ▪The LR-1BS only 60×60×85mm in dimension
- ▪ weighs less than 0.3 kilograms
- ▪The most challenging is the size limitation but have to keep the high performance in range and accuracy.
- ▪LR-1B is a 2D LiDAR with compact structure and excellent performance.
- ▪Its merits can be demonstrated by its performance reliability costs dimension and flexibility
- ▪it meets most basic requirements of industrial applications
- ▪and is an important sensor for low speed navigation.
- ▪LR-1F is an upgrade product from our 1B version
- ▪ which is developed with some application requirements that require 360° continuous scanning
- ▪ In addition to meeting the full-angle scanning range
- ▪ we have also achieved farther measurement distances through optimized optical design
- ▪Therefore safety monitoring can be performed from full angles
- ▪and low-speed navigation requirements in industrial scenes can also be met.